Sarkisian, Katherine S.
- Personal Injury Litigation
Katherine, who goes by "Katie", dedicates herself to advocacy for those who have been victimized by serious injuries. She is an attorney at Sarkisian, Sarkisian & Associates P.C. with her primary office in Portage, Indiana. Her experience thus far has been in the areas of personal injury and nursing home litigation.
In May of 2010, Katie received her B.A. in Political Science with secondary concentrations in Philosophy and Spanish from Loyola University Chicago. During her undergraduate, she served as a law clerk for the Cook County State's Attorney's Office.
Katie graduated cum laude from Western Michigan University-Cooley Law School and earned her juris doctorate degree in May of 2014. She was recognized with multiple selections to the Dean's List and Honor Roll. Katie also volunteered and participated in pro bono service in the Grand Rapids, Michigan community. Prior to taking the Indiana State Bar, Katie served as a law clerk for the Lake County Superior Court in Crown Point, Indiana.
Katie is honored to be a member of the Women's Lawyers Association (WLA), a community of women legal professionals who not only are leaders but friends as well. Katie is also a member of the Porter County Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, American Association of Justice, Indiana State Bar Association, and Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Loyola University Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Political Science
- Indiana, 2014
- Porter County Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Lake County Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 2014 to Present
- American Association for Justice , 2014 to Present
- Women Lawyers Association, 2014 to Present
Current Employment Position