Trusted Assistance After A Motor Vehicle Accident
You have insurance to protect yourself in the event that you are injured in a car accident, but it does not mean you are prepared for one. You may not know what to do, who to contact or how to even get the personal injury process started. That is where we come in.
With our guidance and quick action, we help you answer questions such as:
- What should I do after an accident?
- Who is going to pay my medical bills?
- What if my injuries get worse?
- How long will it take me to get my money?
- How do I pay my bills before I get my check?
- What if I was not the only one injured?
- Can I do anything to protect my case?
- What if I can’t get time off work?
- What if I cannot travel to your office?
- What if my employer says they won’t hold my job?
- Does personal injury cover damages to my car?
- Should I talk to my insurance company? The other driver’s?
- How important is the accident report?
- What if the officer didn’t write much on the report?
- What if the accident involved multiple cars?
- What if I contributed to the crash?
- What if I live in another state?
- What if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?
Experienced Support After A Motor Vehicle Accident
At Sarkisian Sarkisian & Associates we can provide the experienced help you need if you have been injured in an accident anywhere in Northwest Indiana or Chicago. Our team can thoroughly investigate your crash, determine fault and interact with insurance companies on your behalf.
Our experience includes all types of motor vehicles accidents, including car, motorcycle, large commercial truck and semitruck crashes. We also represent bikers and pedestrians who have been hit by negligent drivers. Our priority is to make the process of getting compensation go as quickly and easily as possible for you.
You Don’t Pay If Or Until You Recover Compensation
We offer our care and attention the moment you call without obligation. In fact, you never owe us a penny unless we accept and win your case. We offer free initial consultations with a lawyer, and you don’t pay attorneys fees until you have the money you were awarded in your hands.
Call our offices in Portage and Valparaiso at 219-841-5689 or send us an email. When your injuries or other circumstances make traveling difficult, our attorneys will come to you at home, hospital or after hours.