Medical Malpractice Claims: Protecting Your Health
If you have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to the negligence of a medical provider or medical practitioner, the road to recovery is complex and you are in need of representation that is not only committed to your monetary recovery but also compassionate to your physical and emotional loss.
Once retained, Sarkisian Sarkisian & Associates will manage every aspect necessary to help ensure you receive compensation for your injuries. This includes, but is not limited to your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and loss of love and compassion.
We Are Relentless In The Pursuit Of Your Goals
A personal injury lawsuit is not a quick process and we work hard toward an expeditious, yet appropriate verdict. Even though many law offices choose to settle cases for reasons like added expenses or additional time, we are litigators at heart and do not hesitate to undergo litigation when it is in your best interest. The decision to take your case to a jury trial should be based on the merits of the facts and nothing else.
We are capable of handling many areas of medical malpractice, such as:
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of conditions such as a heart attack
- Surgical and anesthesia errors during a procedure
- Mistakes made during emergency treatment or in the ER
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Birth injuries such as shoulder dystocia and cerebral palsy
- Failure to property time or order a cesarean section
- Improper treatment for a condition
- Pharmaceutical errors, like prescribing too much or wrong medication
- Failures related to hiring, training or supervising employees
- General hospital or medical negligence
Let Us Take Your Legal Burden At No Cost Until We Win
We know you have many other things to worry about at the moment other than litigation. It is important to remember that a case is won and lost in the weeks and months immediately following an unfortunate incident. We encourage you to contact our firm as soon as possible to arrange for your free, no-commitment case consultation.
By offering clients the opportunity to retain our services on a contingency basis, there are essentially no upfront, out-of-pocket expenses for injured parties to pursue their claims. Simply put, Sarkisian Sarkisian & Associates do not receive payment of any fees or reimbursement for any costs unless and until we secure a recovery for you.